Solved

PICK LIST FOR NON STOCK KIT DOES NOT ITEMIZE

• 11 February 2022
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello, i am trying to work on non stock kit flows:

image 1 shows the non stock kit simple two components.

image 2 and 3 show the sales order and shippment

image 4 is action print picklist, but why the pick list does not who the two components as specified in the kit spec as in image 1?  RATHER, it only shows to pick the non stock kit.. 

please help anyone

thank you

IMAGE 1

image 2 and 3

IMAGE 4

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 16 September 2022, 00:00

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@zoeymuff  - this is interesting.  Can I ask, did you create the shipment from the Sales Order screen?  Also, as for the components, do you have availble to ship inventory for them in the warehouse?

Non-stock kits should explode on the pick list as there’s logic in the report form that supports this, so this might require a bit of troubleshooting

Userlevel 1
Badge

@plmainard 

THANK you for answering: yes i did create the shipmet from the sales order screen.

image 1 below shows sales order designated warehouse =”SHINYFG”

IMAGE 2 shows kit components allocation QTY, “SHINYFG” warehouse have enough to ship the sales order of 2 qty.

all locations at warehouse SHINYFG are allowed for sales. 

image1

image 2 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@zoeymuff - That all looks good.  What does the set-up of your Non-Stock Item look like?  I assume that you’ve flagged it as requires shipping?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you! can you elaborate? do you mean enable/disable feature setup?

Z

Userlevel 1
Badge

i see what you mean, yes, it is set up as required shipment: see below

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @zoeymuff were you ever able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Has anyone found a solution for this?

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’ve found that the non-stock kits default in a qty 0 shipped qty. The allocation of the kit items does not occur until the shipped qty is updated. At that point, the items display on the pick list. Does anyone know why normal items bring over the shipped qty from the order while non-stock kits require inputting in a qty before the kit components allocate and show on the pick list?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@zoeymuff Can you advise if this issue was resolved?

I created a new non-stock kit item and added a couple non stock items to the components, then shipped it and they appear on the pick list as expected:

@hayleehicks18 If your issue is not related to the same topic then I would recommend to create a new topic so it can be answered separately and when a good answer is given it doesn’t get lost on this post.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@BenjaminCrisman I created a new post just in case others have run into this: 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved