Solved

outlook integration site

• 13 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

I have the outlook integration working properly but I don’t know which site I am linked to. (I have multiple dev sites that I would need to work with). 

How do I know to which site am I linked to and is it possible to change from one site to another?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by kchan15 15 April 2022, 09:48

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1

I have worked extensively for Outlook integration. First, I found out the outlook 365 is working better on the desktop version than the web version.

Second, to find out which site you are on, you first need to look at how is your Exchange server setup in each site that is tied up to your email account. See my following screen shot. We setup our Exchange server then I added the employee email account under that Exchange server account and select them to be synced.

Hope that help.

Badge

Hi @kchan15 

Will check that and see how it goes.

Thank you for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @nperez94 were you able to resolve your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Chris Hackett 

I still have to do some tests.

Thank you for following up

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved