Solved

order type TR and Quick Processing

• 31 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello.

We recently upgraded a customer and found that with the upgrade TR order types Quick processing isn’t available. Parameters are visible in the Order type form, but we don’t have the qui process button in the SO301000 form. 

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 1 April 2022, 14:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@jfbrut76 What version did you upgrade to? I would check the Release Notes on that Version. 

I checked and you can still turn on Quick Processing in 21.206.0024 for TR but the option is not there in the drop down actions. 

Userlevel 1

hello kbeatty21, thanks for your answer

the version is 21.204.0055. 

Indeed my problem is that I don't have the action in the dropdown list

There is no default workflow for the TR type, maybe the problem comes from that, but it is surprising because it works in 20R2

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @jfbrut76 

I turned on a few settings to see if it would then allow Quick Processing and it still did not. You could ask Acumatica when this was changed. I couldn’t find it in the release notes. 

Userlevel 1

Thanks,

I’ll create a case on Acumatica Support

Have a good day

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved