Solved

Order Stays in Back Order Status Even Though All Items Have Zero Open Quantities

Userlevel 3
Badge

Using 2021 R2.  We have an order that was shipped in full in one shipment.  The order stays in Back Order status.  Why?

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 10 September 2022, 19:54

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Because one of the lines is not checked complete

Userlevel 2

That is my thought too.  Something is either open or the complete box didn’t get checked.  Is this a one-off or is it happening with multiple orders?

Userlevel 3
Badge

All lines items were marked complete.  We’ve seen this with other orders as well.

Badge +1

@brucewarrell96 , Could you please share the screenshots of the order lines (with Ordered Qty, Qty on Shipment and Open Qty) and Line Details (with filter = All Records)? (please blur customer data). However If this is not the only order with this issue - then please create a case for support.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I have a customer with the same issue. They have had 3 orders that have stayed in backordered status even thought the SO has shipped complete and all lines are marked complete and it has been invoiced.

Opening a case now.

Badge +1

@donnadeskins55 , thank you for opening case.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Julia Lukina 

Could you please use complete order using Actions and Mark for complete.

Sales order - Actions - completed order.

If above option not works then Acumatica will update shipment flag at the DB I believe.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

For my customer, they are able to manually mark it complete but they want to know why the system isn’t taking care of it when it appears that all the conditions are met for it to complete automatically.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

As for the root cause of this issue - there is a possible bug that occurred in Acumatica versions, But it is recommended to switch on Audit history for the following parameters:

1. SOLINE- OpenLine

2. SOORDER - LineCtr

I Faced these issues with my customer also, 

I used the below suggestion Sales order - Actions - completed order.

After enabling the following parameter raise an Issue with Acumatica if you found an issues/

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I opened a case with Acumatica and it’s been moved to development for investigation.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved