Solved

Mutli Currency on Purchase Order not flowing through to Purchase Receipt

• 2 December 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi All,

Firstly the base Currency for the Tenant is AUD. 

Scenario:-

• I enter a Purchase Order in a USD Currency.  USD $1.3888  to AUD $0.7200.
  • I then click “Enter PO Receipt”.  The Currency from the PO does not reflect in the Receipt.  Therefore on receipting the Average Cost of the Item does not update to the new cost.

Any help understanding this appreciated.

Regards,

Laura

icon

Best answer by vkumar 2 December 2021, 11:37

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @lauracastagna 

On what version and build is your instance on?

I have checked on 2021r2 21.203 build demo instance. It does move the currency information to PO receipt. 
Here are the screenshots :

Purchase order :

Purchase receipt 

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @lauracastagna 

I have checked further. This option should be available on 2020rX version onwards. 

Also, you have the option ‘Allow changing currency rate on PO receipt’,  on PO references screen which enables editing the exchange rate on PO receipt as well. 

Regards,

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks @vkumar 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @vkumar,

its definitely not working on this Clients version 2021.115.300.6396.  please view screenshots.  

Cheers,

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @lauracastagna 

I suggest you contact myob support to get your client instance issue reviewed. Also, if there is any customization impacting PO and PO Receipt screen, do unpublish them and check. Else, could be an issue specific to myob.

Regards,

I’ve experienced the same problem and we’re on the latest build. Rate shouldn't change from PO to PO Receipt and then again to PO Bill while it’s being removed from Hold/Balanced.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @moneill60 

Can you provide following details:

Product version and build info (myob?)

On what document, the rate is changing and on selecting what action ( Release PO receipt?? creating Bill??)

Regards

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved