Solved

Most recent data import templates

• 15 August 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi:

Is there a list of data import templates, that import all data (all detail tab data)  for entities (vendors, vendor items, customers, ...)?

This must exist since so many people import data. 

I was surprised that the data provider doesn’t have a template for importing stock items. 

Hopefully the Acumatica Support group can provide this. Please provide them in this community portal. 

Thanks

Toon Six

ASix@inteltech.com

icon

Best answer by Laura02 15 August 2022, 21:47

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @asix02 

Currently there are 72 “out of the box” templates in the Import scenarios screen. Do you have access to this screen? Also, a few you mentioned are there. 

Userlevel 1

HI:

I understand but these templates have only the general tab information. How about the information of the other tabs in the detail grid?. For instance for customers, the financial data fields? 

Thanks for your help.

Toon Six

Badge +18

Hello Mr. Toon,

Attached please find a customer import template from my personal library.

As new fields are added with new versions and fields can appear/disappear with feature enable/disable… my example may not 100% match your needs. However you will find it more robust than some basic data providers that come with the system.

My Stock Items example is a little weaker; yet may help. Is from an implementation that uses Manufacturing and Matrix. Enjoy!

LB

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI:

I understand but these templates have only the general tab information. How about the information of the other tabs in the detail grid?. For instance for customers, the financial data fields? 

Thanks for your help.

Toon Six

HI @asix02  Some of those fields populate based on the customer class or vendor class. The out of the box ones provided by Acumatica have the simple data for minimal imports. 

Userlevel 6
Badge

I am struggling finding the 72 “out of the box” templates in the Import scenarios screen.  Can you direct me to where there are please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I am struggling finding the 72 “out of the box” templates in the Import scenarios screen.  Can you direct me to where there are please?

Go to Integration> Profiles> Import Scenarios

Every instance that I have ever used, has had them. 

Userlevel 6
Badge

Thank you, I found them

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved