Solved

Mobile App Sales Orders

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

After updating from 2020R1 to 2021R1, i went to create a quote in the mobile app and this is what popped up. Does anyone know if this is something that needs to be fixed at the inquiry level or customization level? I am not sure where to start.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by stacy16 24 May 2021, 19:46

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Sorry - forgot to attach the screen shot!

Here it is

Userlevel 3
Badge

This error can mean that a field is being inserted twice. If that is the case, it is likely due to a customization that is inserting a field that was fixed in 2021r1.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I just went through and looked and removed the error it showed me at the bottom. It still is doing the same thing. I think i am going to have to delete the customization and start over. :/

Userlevel 3
Badge

Do you have a customization for mobile sales orders? Could it be the customer order number field? 

I had that issue.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I customized the sales order screen in the mobile app.. i too had a customer order number field and i removed it but i cant publish it until later today when everyone is out of the system. i already asked them to get out once this morning so i will wait this time :) I will publish it tonight and see if it worked and let you know. 

Thank you!

Hopefully that is all it is. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Update: I published the customization that i removed the Inventory ID field and it works just fine now. :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved