Solved

Making a Stock Item available to only one customer

Userlevel 3
Badge

Can a Stock Item be available for sale to only one customer? We have custom products that are made specific for one customer and we don’t want these available to other customers or to be accidently sold to other customers. 

icon

Best answer by Dana Moffat 8 March 2023, 15:28

View original

28 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Ellie we’ll take you up on your offer.  Let me coordinate with the team and email you some proposed date/times for a deep dive.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Ellie we’ll take you up on your offer.  Let me coordinate with the team and email you some proposed date/times for a deep dive.

Much appreciated! Looking forward.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, Common requirement for sure so an enhancement to restriction groups is best. My solution is :

1) Inventory Item attribute to identify a restricted item​​​​​​, 2) Using Customer Part Number to create teh customer/item relationship, 3) Generic Enquiry to find open SO Lines for restricted items where the alternateID on the line is empty, 4) Business event on record insert using the GI to send an email alert with a link to the GI.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved