Solved

Looking to Add Shipper Address info to Shipment Confirmation

• 7 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi all,

We are looking to use the shipment confirmation form as a pseudo Bill of Lading as a way to notify both parties of a transfer that has been created. 

Standard form has Ship To location but there is no ship from or Shipper address information. Since there is a from warehouse listed I am assuming I can edit the report (and tables) to query the ship from address off the warehouse location. But I don’t know what tables and relations I would need to create this. 

Any ideas? 

icon

Best answer by yhartman 8 April 2022, 04:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi, 

On the shipping confirmation report first you will need to refresh the INSite table on the Tables tab (to add all available columns).

Refresh INSite

After that add the following relationships.

From Warehouse Contact​​​​​

From Warehouse Address

Once you are done, you will have to design the report to fit in the “from ship to.” You might want to make it on condition that it is a transfer type. 

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks very much @yhartman!!

Much appreciated!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved