Solved

Issue with TR order type

• 21 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

We recently upgraded a client and found that with the upgrade TR order types now require a ship via. It was never required it previously. As these are transfers between store locations these should not have ship via. How do we make it so that TR order types do not require a ship via? We can not assign a Ship Via to a warehouse or to the Order Type. The Will Call box does not suffice any longer. 

icon

Best answer by mvolshteyn 26 October 2021, 16:24

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@kbeatty21 , the ship via field is not required for sales orders in the out-of-box functionality.

Can you provide the exact error message with trace or  a screenshot and also review customizations?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

HI Mark,

Here is the error. I have tried to change the settings also of the Order Type and we are still getting this error. I have changed the freight account from SHIP VIA to Order Type and that still gives an error. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@kbeatty21 , this field is not required in out-of-box Acumatica, and investigation is required through a support case, which I saw you already created

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved