Solved

Is there a way to have the Inventory ID control the Sub Account?

• 22 August 2020
  • 2 replies

When I create a Purchase Order, I use inventory Items to fill out basic information, like account and sub account. However, I’ve notice that while the Account does match the Inventory Item. The system pulls the Sub Account from the Vendor’s profile.  

This creates a problem because while the Vendor’s sub account is the most likely to be used, it doesn’t mean that it always be the same. 

My Inventory Item has the correct sub account.

Posting class is set to pull the information from the Inventory Item ( II-III-I )

Is there a way to fix this?

icon

Best answer by Alin Para 24 August 2020, 10:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2

If you try to put non stock items on PO Order, first you have to enabled “Require receipt” on General info tab on Non stock items form. After that you will configure the account and sub account for PO Accrual Account/ PO Accrual Sub (in Inventory GL accounts tab)

For stock items is the same , except the Require receipt option (this is not applicable).

Also check that you have mask II-III-I configured for “Combine PO Accrual Sub from” in corresponding posting class.

ps. this behavior is for 2020R1 , i’m not sure if this is the same on lower versions.

Thank you for reply. I checked and I do have those settings active. But It’s not working. I guess I’ll have to wait for the upgrade. We are running 2019R1. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved