Solved

Inventory allocations (PO Receipts) in inventory balance report

• 12 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

I have run the inventory balance report with following parameters. 

In the report, it shows 20 items under PO receipts. But there is no uncompleted PO receipts available. I’m unable to identify what is the quantity shown under the PO receipts. 

Could anyone help me to identify what is this quantity shown under PO Receipts ?

Thank you,

Dulanjana 

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 12 December 2022, 10:08

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @dsenevirathne54 

Could you please check the Inventory allocation details for this Item and see if the PO receipts are allocated or stuck.

Also Please validate Inventory for this Inventory ID and check again the report.

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 ,

This is the allocation of inventories. All are under PO Prepared and Order. But nothing for PO receipts. 

and what did you mean by inventory validation ?

Thanks,

Dulanjana 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @manikantad18 ,

This is the allocation of inventories. All are under PO Prepared and Order. But nothing for PO receipts. 

and what did you mean by inventory validation ?

Thanks,

Dulanjana 

Can you please run Recalculate Inventory once?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 ,

Thank you and after the recalculation its ok. 

Could you please let me know what happens with inventory recalculation ?

Thanks,

Dulanjana 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @manikantad18 ,

Thank you and after the recalculation its ok. 

Could you please let me know what happens with inventory recalculation ?

Thanks,

Dulanjana 

By validating inventory in Acumatica, you an ensure that you have correct quantities of current inventory. This overall allows for correct purchasing, sales and warehouse management. It is important that you regularly validate your inventory to ensure proper quantities.

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @manikantad18 ,

Thank you for your support.

Thanks,

Dulanjana 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved