Solved

How to remove item sales categories using an import scenario (Stock Item Screen)

• 19 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi all,

I’m trying to create an import scenario that will help me remove all the categories in all the stock items. But I can’t find the action for delete.

I have a file of stock items with their category description.

Also, I would like to ask if there’s a way I can have an excel file from Acumatica that includes stock items with their category description? I’m trying the generic inquiry but doesn't seem to work.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 19 July 2023, 21:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi all,

I’m trying to create an import scenario that will help me remove all the categories in all the stock items. But I can’t find the action for delete.

Since it’s an attribute, if you import the item without anything in the excel file where the attribute should be, it will override it (test it on one item first)

Also, I would like to ask if there’s a way I can have an excel file from Acumatica that includes stock items with their category description? I’m trying the generic inquiry but doesn't seem to work

You need to build a export scenario

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @bernadeth58 

You will need to map this way:

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @bernadeth58 

Try this GI also for the Item Sales Categories:

Userlevel 4
Badge

thank you so much @kandybeatty49 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved