Solved

How to fix the Inventory Summary not tally in Purchase Receipts (Total Receipts of items)

• 18 June 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all,

Can you help me about the Tally of records in Inventory Summary to Purchase Receipts because when I create a Purchase Order then Purchase Receipts the quantity is correct but when I go to Inventory Summary the total of Purchase Receipts is double (Please see the screenshot below)

This is the total of Purchase Receipts (On-hand, Available, and Shipping are 100)

But in the Inventory Summary is double the digit of quantity that I received in Purchase Receipts

and in the Inventory Balance are the same reports 

Please help me to fix this bugs.

icon

Best answer by Ahmed 18 June 2022, 17:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @acumaticapm182  Can you please run the Recalculate Inventory for the RESTHAVEN warehouse and verify.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Naveen Boga,

Nothing happen, it’s the same when I process the Recalculate Inventory

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@acumaticapm182  It seems according to the Availability Calculation Rules. Purchase Receipt Qty is also included in the Available Qty.

You can check the Availability Calculation Rules on below screen.

To see the difference, you can update the Purchase Receipt Qty and verify in the Inventory Summary OR Inventory Allocation details screen.

Badge +1

@acumaticapm182 can you clear this Location field on Inventory Summary? It looks like you have one extra item somewhere else in the warehouse:

Also, can you show what the item general settings look like? Your sales UOM and base UOM seem different.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved