Please help us configure discounts to achieve these five goals:
- Customer Price Classes with 10%, 15% and 18% discounts on some, but not all, Item Classes.
- Volume Price Discounts of 10% for aggregate purchases of $2,000 from specified Item Classes and discounts of 15% for aggregate purchases of $3,500 from specified Item Classes. Products from any of the specified Item Classes count to achieving the volume purchase levels. n
- The customer would get the higher of the Customer Price Discount or the Volume Discount, but not both. In other words, the customer gets the higher / better of the discounts and cannot “stack” the discounts.
- No matter what discount applies, the discount amount is booked on the GL so we can track discounts.
- The amount of the discount shows on the invoice so the customer can see it.
Your ideas and help are greatly appreciated.
Best answer by kristianharianjaView original