Solved

How does Acumatica support customer loan or internal loan?

• 25 July 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

hi 

Anyone can advise the process flow in Acumatica regarding customer loan or internal loan? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 30 July 2022, 23:04

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

There are multiple ways to record and manage a loan:

1. GL account
  2. Accounts Receivable invoice
  3. Employee Payroll deduction.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @jechang 

You could set up terms for customer loans and loans that the company has internally. Depending on how many months the term is. 

You can add Charges to Checks and Payments for Vendors and also to Payments and Applications for customers to charge the interest. 

I also found that there is an add-on for managing loans:

https://www.acumatica.com/acumatica-marketplace/fba-software-aculoan-loan-management/

Userlevel 2
Badge

hi @kbeatty21 @laura01 thank you, but actually I would like to know more about the internal/customer request for loan on inventory items. How does Acumatica track the loan items and how to manage if the items has been returned

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

hi @kbeatty21 @laura01 thank you, but actually I would like to know more about the internal/customer request for loan on inventory items. How does Acumatica track the loan items and how to manage if the items has been returned

Hi @jechang  

This would require a customization. There is no way to do a loan on a line item. 

Are you referring to something such as a payment method of Afterpay or Affirm?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved