Skip to main content

Hello,
Trying to get the Historical Inventory Valuation report to show Lot #.   Is this possible in 24R1?

I see it on the report designer model: 

However, running the report on both Summary & Detailed versions does not yield any result for this column, OOB visibility expression set to “D” = detailed mode.

Seems like the regular Inventory Valuation also does not provide any LOT #’s. 

Looking at the source data in the “InCostStatus” DAC it does not seem like LOT info is stored here anymore?!  

Anyone have some fresh ideas here. 

Hi @kkeating24 

Conditions to display Lot/Serial Nbr information on this report:
VisibleExpr=r@ReportFormat]='D' And dINTranCost.RefNbr]<>Null

This means that to display "Lot/Serial Nbr" information on this report, it is necessary to:
1/. The stock item must have "Track Lot numbers"

2/. There are input/output transactions during the report viewing period.

3/. REPORT PARAMETERS must select: "Detail" & "Inventory ID"

Best Regards,

NNT

@nhatnghetinh - thank you, I’m aware of the criteria for the report, but unfortunately even with that criteria satisfied the report is not producing results. 

I have an item designated to track lot#:

stock item

Lot/Serial Class

During Go live we loaded this item with 2 different lot numbers.  One of the original lots has been depleted due to sales, however nothing is showing the report.

I can run the inventory storage summary right now and see it has lot # assigned:

The out of the box report references: =nINCostStatus.LotSerialNbr]. I also noted that INTRANCOST holds the Lotserialnbr field.  I checked the source data for both of these tables and I noticed NO lot/serial information: 

I then executed 2 sales orders in the Test Tenant, one of which I selected the Lot# at the time of sale order creation, the other I left to default during shipment, here is an example: 

I created and released the invoice, and I still cannot see this lot number on ANY report. 

To prove it isn’t picking up either value (from INCostStatus or INTranCost) I created a formula in the report designer report: 

And here is the report output for the 2 transactions:

Hi @kkeating24 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

@Chris Hackett  - I opened a case with Acumatica.  Apparently the ONLY Way that lot# will show up on this report is if you have the Inventory Valuation method of SPECIFIC set, not fifo, not average, etc…

SO technically that is the answer.