Solved

Fixed Asset Import

• 9 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,

I have already imported the basic fixed asset information. We are doing a FA implementation and the system is in migration mode. However, I am trying to do a second import only to update the Last Depr Period and Accum. Depr (see below) and my import is failing. The second screenshot is my import scenario. I have also attached a copy of my data provider. 

What fields am I missing in my import scenario or Data Provider. 

Thank you,

Frances 

icon

Best answer by vkumar 9 June 2022, 04:43

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @FrancesPantelidakis24 

What error are you getting? What is the status of the asset now? Was that imported in migration mode?

Regards,

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Vkumar,

Everything needs to be imported in migration mode. The asset is active but I have to now book the accumulated depreciation to date and the last period that was booked prior to the migration. Here is the error I keep getting in my import . I have the date set at 09-2022 which looks correct but the import does not like it. Here is a screenshot any suggestions:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2022  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved