Solved

Failing to select Cash Account from the Checks and Payments screen AP302000

• 2 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I am trying to create a payment from the screen AP302000 and on selecting the Cash Account it comes out blank yet I have a number of Cash Accounts defined

My Payment method is linked to the Cash Account as shown below 

If I manually try to enter in the Cash Account I get the error message shown below: “'Cash Account' cannot be found in the system. Please verify whether you have proper access rights to this object.

How do I resolve this issue ?

The installation is on Acumatica Cloud ERP 2022 R2 Build 22.209.0029 with MySQL 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 2 March 2023, 12:47

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

I wonder to what branch is the bank account assigned? 

Is the new bank account visible to all branches? (Restrict Visibility is NOT selected on)

Is the Check and Payment being entered to the same branch of the bank account?

Restriction Groups on Accounts, subs, branches may also cause these entities to be hidden from you. Does your tenant have active Restriction Groups?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello,

I wonder to what branch is the bank account assigned? 

Is the new bank account visible to all branches? (Restrict Visibility is NOT selected on)

Is the Check and Payment being entered to the same branch of the bank account?

Restriction Groups on Accounts, subs, branches may also cause these entities to be hidden from you. Does your tenant have active Restriction Groups?

Thank you for the pointers, I checked all was in order except that the all Cash Accounts were marked as “Clearing Account” hence I could not see them when processing a payment from the Payables workspace 

After unchecking the “Clearing Account” check mark I could process a payment from the bank via the “Checks and Payments” screen

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved