Solved

Expense Receipts/Claims - All Employees

• 21 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

How do I set up the Expense Module to be able to see all the expense receipts and claims.  I am assigned the Admin role.  However, I don’t have the ability to see all employee expense receipts and claims.  I can all view my employee numbers.  I didn’t set the security.  Any ideas how to make this change.  My work around is to log on to the user to troubleshoot issues.

Evan

icon

Best answer by vkumar 21 December 2021, 04:26

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @EvanG 

You can view all Expense claims and Time cards of other employees,

• if the user you are using to logon to Acumatica is linked to an Employee, and the employee is on ‘highest’ level node on company tree. Employee will have access to the employee documents on lower level nodes on company tree.
  • or, when logged on user linked employee has been added on ‘Delegate’ tab of all other employees

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge

I appreciate your assistance.  It worked. 

Thank you

Evan

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved