Skip to main content

We want to make sure we are paying the right amount of money to our vendor . We do not want to overpay or underpay. I would like to know how to achieve three way matching in Acumatica.

Hi @skumar98 

I found these reports but you need to edit the reports using Report Designer to add the PO.

Best Regards,

NNT

@nhatnghetinh Thank you for the report. I would like to know if Acumatica could perform Three Way Matching AUTOMATICALLY .If there is a discrepency in the matching , Acumatica should highlight the mismatch.We would like to automate the Three Way Matching to avoid manual errors and reduce labour time.

Hello,

Yes Acumatica provides automatic matching between PO, Receipt and Bill:  When the PO Receipt and the AP Bill are created directly from the PO, all three documents automatically match.

However, we can’t just accept automatic matching: for accuracy, humans need to check qty received and need to verify the vendor’s invoice is a match to our PO.

NNT has correctly identified the nearest reports that can show you differences. With an hour of your time, you (or your VAR/Partner) could add PO Line Qty/Amount columns, and a condition to the report, to print only where the Quantity/cost columns do not match.

Purchase Accrual Details report can further identify differences between Goods Received and Goods Billed.

Laura