Solved

Documentation on the Ship Via Codes Screen on the Advanced Fulfilment Tab

• 21 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3

I am looking for an explanation of these settings on the Ship Via Advanced Fulfilment Tab.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 21 June 2023, 17:01

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @bthomas24 

From what this appears, there is still not much documentation on it. 

The only thing I could find on that tab was this link:

https://community.acumatica.com/distribution-6/advanced-fulfillment-ship-via-codes-use-external-shipping-application-4091

It appears it works like the WMS though and you have to validate the QTY before you can do the shipment confirmation or Acumatica will not allow you to confirm. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Usually any time you select a validation required checkbox in a preference screen, Acumatica will display another field (usually in the header portion of the screen) where you have to enter in the quantity or value.  The idea is that it slows down the process and forces someone to verify the information.  Often it’s another person within that department.

Userlevel 3

I appreciate the discussion, but it seems that documentation is still lacking.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Checking that box forces the packages on the packages tab to have contents. I was actually looking for this option and thanks to you I found it. 

Userlevel 3

This case was marked as ‘Solved’, but I do not think that it has been solved without documentation, and people seem to be confused about what it actually does.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved