Solved

Default Transfer location

• 5 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Does anyone know of or have a work around for default locations for transfers? I am talking specifically for automated operations. Acumatica has a default Issue from and Receipt to but there are no other defaults that I can see. 

icon

Best answer by PatrickSchlenker90 6 April 2023, 06:25

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @kandybeatty49 not sure if this helps but you can also setup defaults by user on the user profile settings. These will then service as defaults for WMS

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @kandybeatty49 not sure if this helps but you can also setup defaults by user on the user profile settings. These will then service as defaults for WMS

Thanks @estebanperalta54  It would need to be more item specific however. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @kandybeatty49,

i don’t think there is a configuration available for you purposes right now. From my point of view it have to be linked with the replenishment process of Acumatica. The System creates the Transfer jobs automatically (what the system can do already) and the user can choose the jobs in the WMS to fulfill them.

To make it a bit easier you can uncheck the config “Request Location for Each Item in Transfers” in Inventory Preferences (IN101000). So you have to define the locations just once durring scanning the goods.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @kandybeatty49,

i don’t think there is a configuration available for you purposes right now. From my point of view it have to be linked with the replenishment process of Acumatica. The System creates the Transfer jobs automatically (what the system can do already) and the user can choose the jobs in the WMS to fulfill them.

To make it a bit easier you can uncheck the config “Request Location for Each Item in Transfers” in Inventory Preferences (IN101000). So you have to define the locations just once durring scanning the goods.

Thank you. I will look into this a bit and test!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @kandybeatty49 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved