Solved

Default Scan and Issue and Scan Materials Screen to default to set qty

• 18 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Currently when using the scan and issue or scan materials screen, Acumatica defaults to adding 1 unit to the line that you have scanned. In our industry, nearly everything is weighed out and we need our operators to always enter the qty that is on their scale. Is there a way to adjust the settings in Acumatica to default to setting the qty in the scanning modules?

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 23 January 2022, 17:19

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @lpenrod Here is the answer for your question.

Is there a way to adjust the settings in Acumatica to default to setting the qty in the scanning modules?

This is a customization. You need to customize the screen(s) to default to “Set Qty”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @lpenrod  I worked on this Scan and Issue screen long back.  As per my knowledge, there are no default settings available to set the Qty for the Inventory Issue.

You need to extend the INScanIssue graph and have a logic to set the Qty while scanning the item.

hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

That's a customization to set the command “*qty” immediately after the item is scanned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes, @ChandrasekharM  @lpenrod  It requires customization to achieve this requirement.

Well that is unfortunate….thank you for the response. Any idea what it would cost me?

Hi Could , anybody help me on this customization. I need same customization in my project.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved