Solved

Customer Delayed Payment Count

• 20 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi, 

I need to have a capability to show how many times the customer has exceeded their credit terms (late payment based on credit terms). Do anyone have any idea how to achieve this?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 20 April 2023, 13:06

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

Are you using Dunning Letter features? If so, Dunning Letter History inquiry shows us how many dunning letters, containing how many documents past due, the customer has received:

If Dunning features are not used, you may create a generic inquiry containing Invoices with Payment details, and can subtract the Invoice Due Date with Payment Date to determine # of days invoice was paid after due date.  The Generic Inquiry can Count the # of invoices paid late.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @ASamson21 

Along with what @Laura02 said using Dunning Letters, there is a Customer View Dashboard that will show you Total Credit Extended and Overdue AR which you can drill into to see how often they have ben 30, 60, 90 days overdue

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Laura02 and @kandybeatty49 ,

Thank you for your response. I will try this and let you know if works on my side.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved