Solved

Cross Sell, Up Sale & Replacement Column not showing in Sales Order

• 6 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

We are implementing the Cross Sale, Up Sale, & Replacement feature in Acumatica.  We are on 2022 R2.  We have created many Cross Sale items in an items “Related Items”.  But we we add an item that has Cross Sell associated items, we do not see the special column and icons that tell the sales team a Cross Sales item is availabe (in the order GI) .  Do we need to enable a feature?  Could it be that 2022 R2 does not have the icons and I need to upgrade to a new version?  Any help is greatly appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by Dana Moffat 6 February 2024, 15:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @dougmcbride79 

On the Enable/Disable Features, there is a Related Items checkbox that you would need to check in order to activate the feature:

On the Sales Order line, there is a column called Related Items.  Using the column configurator, you can add and move this column to where it is more prominent:

Userlevel 6
Badge

You are the best.  Thank you so much.  I have enabled “related items” and all works perfectly.  I greatly appreciate your help.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @dougmcbride79 our paths didn’t cross at Summit this year - if you would like to connect via Teams to catchup, let me know :)

Userlevel 6
Badge

Dana:

So many great things happening with Acumatica.  The Summit was crazy busy in a good way.  Excited about Click to Pay.  It would be great to catch up on Teams. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved