Solved

Change the max number of pickers on the "Picking Worksheets" screen. Is it possible to do OOTB?

• 1 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi there,

Let’s say that I am creating a picking worksheet record.
On the Create Pick List screen I specify the max number of pickers is 1 and create a picking worksheet transaction.

After I create a picking worksheet record I realize that I would like to have 2 pickers rather than 1 for this particular worksheet.

Can I add a picker to the pickers tab of the Picking Worksheets screen after the worksheet has been created OOTB? Either this is should be customized?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by akimabduraimov78 5 December 2023, 21:16

View original

2 replies

There is an answer from the Acumatica Support team:
“Please note that I was able to investigate the issue and tested in my test instance where note that after the picking worksheet is created, there is no way to change the number of pickers, in your example as you set MAX number of pickers to 1, it will never be more than 1.

And also please note that sometimes, even if you set the MAX number of pickers to 10, it might happen that the system creates the worksheet for less number of pickers, because it tries to optimize the resources that are needed to pick the worksheet.”

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing the solution with the community @akimabduraimov78!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved