Question

Cannot Deactivate Warehouse (unreleased transactions)

• 13 September 2022
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
  • Jr Varsity III
  • 92 replies

Hello,
Trying to deactivate a warehouse and it gives us the Unreleased Transaction error.  

Can’t seem to find any transactions related to this warehouse.  any ideas?  

Thanks in advance!

10 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is there possibly an inventory count sheet that is not completed? I had the same issue once, and support helped me find that it was a count sheet which doesn’t give you the transaction details in the error.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@meagan59 i just looked, there are no Physical Count Sheets open...all completed…

This is technically a ‘virtual’ warehouse.   Not sure we’ve ever transferred to or from it. 

k2

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Any related transactions open on Release IN Documents IN501000? Not sure how you could limit that to a single warehouse

The InRegister table is pretty easy to access - you might try to copy the Issues IN3020PL or Receipts IN3010PL GI and change some conditions like INRegister.Status and INSite.SiteCD to match (does not equal “Released” / equals “PRINTQUEUE” 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @K2a 

Please import the below Generic inquiry into your system,

The below GI gives you the details of IN documents in Balanced status with warehouse details,

Please review and clear the balanced status document

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@kyle90 - there are only 2 rows on the Release IN Documents screen and I looked into each one, neither related to the PRINTQUEUE warehouse.

@manikantad18 thank you, I tried your GI and it brings up 0 rows.  Shouldn’t it have at least brought up the 2 rows from the Release IN Documents?!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Have you tried to recalculate inventory IN505000?? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@kyle90 yes, did that before I checked both the screen and the GI noted above.

k2

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@kyle90 - there are only 2 rows on the Release IN Documents screen and I looked into each one, neither related to the PRINTQUEUE warehouse.

@manikantad18 thank you, I tried your GI and it brings up 0 rows.  Shouldn’t it have at least brought up the 2 rows from the Release IN Documents?!

What is the status of release IN documents you have?? 

My GI will give you the balanced documents only,

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

balanced:

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Stumps me - probably time for a ticket

Only other thought; I know when we upgraded from 2020 R2 we had a number of “released” transactions stuck in a balanced state. They weren’t showing on the GI before the upgrade but popped up as soon as we sandboxed 2021 R2. We opened a ticket and Acumatica fixed the “underlying data.” They said it was related to AC-195724:

If a user created and saved a transfer on the Scan and Transfer (IN304020) form in one window, released the same transfer on the IN Transfers (IN304000) form in another window, and then clicked Save in the first window again, the system updated the released transfer, which led to data inconsistencies.
Similar issues occurred for documents created on the Pick, Pack, and Ship (SO302020) and Receive and Put Away (PO302020) forms.

We weren’t actually using the Scan and Transfer or Pick, Pack and Ship screens, but I assumed it might have happened via two browser tabs in a similar manner. If I remember correctly, the transaction status said balanced, but the items in the transactions were actually released, so it probably wouldn’t have shown on the INRegister, but they did still appear as balanced in the GIs. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved