Solved

Can you link an SO line to an already created drop-ship PO?

• 2 December 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

On a Sales Order, I am able to set an item as mark for PO and create a drop ship PO that is linked to the SO line.

Am I able to go backwards - create a drop ship PO (manually, not through the SO) and then link back to the SO?

icon

Best answer by Hannah Barnes 6 December 2022, 17:35

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @jwarren 

Yes, if a user creates a Drop-Ship PO manually, the Status will be set to ‘Awaiting Link’.

Then when a Sales Order is created, in the line item the user can select the Mark for PO checkbox, select PO Source ‘Drop Ship’, then click PO Link, and the Drop Ship PO created previously is available to link to the Sales Order.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey Hannah,

When I do this, the PO does not appear in the PO link pop-up box despite:

• Same Vendor
  • Same Warehouse
  • Same PO source
  • The PO is drop ship and in Awaiting Link status.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @jwarren ,

Can you provide the Version and Build you are using please?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Acumatica 2021 R2
Build 21.220.0010

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@jwarren 

Thank you for that info!

I previously tested this on 2022R2, and it was working as it should.

However I have now tested on both 2021R2 and 2021R1, and I have found that this is not working as I described above.

Please create a case with the Product Support Team so that we can investigate this further.

Thanks again!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good morning, 

@Hannah Barnes We upgraded to 2022R1 and have experienced the same issue.  Has product support provided a solution to this issue?

Thank you

@jwarren 

Badge +1

@EvanG , as we can see in the @jwarren‘s system - everything works fine. 

Please check that Ship To on the Shipping tab of the PO matches to the Customer from SO and PO Source and Vendor match with Type and Vendor from PO.

If you still have this issue - please create a case and we will check your system.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi All 

I have a SO Created  with 3 Items with Dropship  against there is 2 PO created one with 2 Items and other with one Item both has been received from vendor and billed  but in SO   from the PO with 2 items only One Item  is showing as Quantity on shipment other item shows zero … on the line level Mark Po and Drop ship level number not showing  and on the Shipment tab only 2 Item showing as received the receipt details shows 3

The SO is not invoiced for the one item

Kindly advise

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved