Solved

Business Events, Send only once per record.

• 18 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have setup a BE with a GI so when a new sales order is entered and is on credit hold it will email a notification. All working fine. But if there are changes made to this order it will send the email again.

Thanks for any suggestions.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 18 November 2021, 21:21

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hey @john25  Can you please let us know that what Trigger Condition you have added for this?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@john25  You have to set the Operation as “Record Inserted” in Trigger Conditions tab to send the notification once per record. 

Hope this helps you! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Without seeing how you defined the trigger conditions for your business event it is hard to say what the issue is. 

Assuming you have trigger conditions set for new and old field values (New Value equals Credit Hold and Old Value does not equal Credit Hold) I would expect it to only trigger when a sales order is moved to a Credit Hold status from a different status.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi  @john25  I’m NOT sure, what conditions you have used. I just verified from my side below Trigger Condition is working as expected and it is satisfying your requirement. Let me know if you have any queries.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge

I will try this at my end and respond. Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved