Solved

Best Way for Inv Adjustment After Go-Live

• 9 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello Everyone,

I recently went live and an SO Invoice that got migrated needs to have an adjustment made to the inventory related. I already created a credit memo that used AR as the off-set account.

I am wondering if the best way to approach this is to simply create and release an adjustment with the “update GL” checkbox de-selected on inventory preferences. Is this the best way to go about a process like this? I do not think I want to hit the GL since this SO Invoice was migrated.

As a background, 4 of the inventory item was sent to the customer but 20 of the inventory item needs to be added back into the inventory.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by vkumar 10 February 2022, 01:57

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @podonnell11 

If you want the Inventory numbers to change, but GL transactions not created, then creating an adjustment with Update GL not checked is the best option. 

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved