Solved

Automatic Printing of Fedex Carrier Labels

• 24 June 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Using v2021 R2.  I’ve configured DeviceHub and Acumatica for the label printer.  The user profile has the printer as the default printer.

I’ve set the “Print Shipment Labels Automatically” flag in SO preferences.

I don’t know if it is required, but I set the User Settings in Pick, Pack, and Ship to Print Shipment Labels Automatically.  We’re not using Pick, Pack and Ship.

When I click on Confirm Shipment, labels don’t automatically print.  Is there another setting I’m missing?

icon

Best answer by meagan59 2 July 2022, 00:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Quick question:

Are you confirming the shipment in the mobile app > Warehouse Management > Pick, Pack and Ship or in the web Pick, Pack and Ship screen?

Userlevel 3
Badge

No.  From the browser UI > Shipments>Confirm Shipment

Userlevel 3
Badge

I believe the automatic printing of labels via DeviceHub only works when confirming the shipment from the WMS screen. I would verify by confirming a shipment in the Pick, Pack, and Ship screen (SO302020), but that is my experience.

The Warehouse Mgmt Settings in Preferences only apply to the WMS screens.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I believe the automatic printing of labels via DeviceHub only works when confirming the shipment from the WMS screen. I would verify by confirming a shipment in the Pick, Pack, and Ship screen (SO302020), but that is my experience.

The Warehouse Mgmt Settings in Preferences only apply to the WMS screens.

Hi, you are right! @brucewarrell96 you have to use the WMS Screens or the App to print it automatically...

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved