Solved

Approval Maps using Employees by Filter

• 18 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,

I have a client that requires two people to approve the PO.  I have set the Approver to “Employees by Filter” in the used Rule Action however once the first user Approves the PO is approving without the second approval.

The settings i have used are below. What am i missing?  Any help appreciated.

Laura

icon

Best answer by cmetzger 2 November 2021, 15:16

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I believe you need to add a second approval step. Because the single step is satisfied by a single approval, a second step is needed for a second approval.

First step - On Approval, collect all approvals

Second step - On Approval, approve document

Warning: If an employee is assigned in both steps due to a filter or workgroup, one approval will still satisfy both steps.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @lauracastagna @cmetzger 

I’ve just figured out that you have to use or condition when you want to approve document by all the employee assigned under approver map when you use Employee by Filter” and it works in my demo instance. 

Thanks/ 

Userlevel 1

Thanks for sharing this. I was struggling with it. Your note saved me :-)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved