Always have alert Note for Customers / Suppliers / Products visible in transaction

• 17 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

The alert note are actually visible only when we open a new transaction, but would be helpful to have it everytime we open any SO, PO… (all kind of transaction), or add an option to be visible always or only once. Some note need to appear even when an employee open an existing transaction to reduce risk of error, or because it might process by another one.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

The alert note (pop-up note) is triggered by selecting a business account. (Customer / Supplier / Product)  You would need a customization project to change this logic to verify if pop-up notes exist during other actions, such as opening a record, if needed for your workflow. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks for the reply. I suggested this idea to avoid the need for customization because any customization will cost us more for update, and may cause problem in future (we try to have less as possible)… we had alert everytime on our other system before we moved on Acumatica (a negative point compare our previous system). Our project manager said that was not possible, but will look again with him.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Eric, 

If this is non-critical and you would prefer to avoid customization I would recommend summiting an idea to Acumatica for this feature.  You can submit ideas here. https://community.acumatica.com/ideas 

Userlevel 1
Badge

My fault… I forgot to select option “Idea”. That’s what I was looking for originally !

Userlevel 1

Hi Eric… last month I had a client ask the exact same question - can pop-up notes on products added to a quote or sales order be configured to pop-up every time the quote / sales order is opened.

Have you cross posted this question in the Ideas forum?

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Tfahey14, I created a new idea.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved