Solved

Add Pop-up note when Sales Order is below a certain order total.

• 24 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,

The Acumatica pop-up note feature is awesome. Like we put the note on a customer, if the customer is used on some documents, the note would pop up to the users.

I am wondering is there a way I can use this kind of pop-up note when the order is met some conditions, like below a certain order total to notify the user?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 24 June 2021, 09:29

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@ray20  In default Acumatica, I don’t think we can display the popup message based on the conditions. It requires customizations to achieve this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Naveen B 
Hello, thank you for your time. Yes, it looks like so.

do you know Whether Acumatica allow the developers to open a pop up window by code?
such as:
windows.open()

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes, we can able display the popup with a message based on the conditions.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

https://www.acumatica.com/blog/popup-note-manager/ here’s a blog post that covers the topic a bit. Depending on the condition it should be a pretty straightforward customization. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved