Solved

Trouble Finding JSON Web Key Options in Client Application

• 8 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

"I'm encountering difficulty locating the JSON Web Key Button and JSON Web Key URL options within my client application. While the shared secret box is visible, these two dialog boxes seem to be missing. What configuration adjustments are necessary to enable the visibility of these dialog boxes? Alternatively, could I be overlooking something crucial? Any guidance or assistance in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated."

icon

Best answer by Leonardo Justiniano 9 April 2024, 16:15

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @tanya007 

Thank you for reaching out in private. I encourage you to share your questions in the public forum. That way people with similar struggles can find clues to overcome them. Also please, if any given answer resolved your question, please mark it as the “correct answer”. That helps the Community.

Regarding your question, without more information about which client app is I cannot do much. However you might be interested in knowing Acumatica REST API and oData requirements. Here are some links that will help you:

Configuring the REST API

Generic Inquiries and OData: General Information

Retrieving Acumatica ERP Data in the OData Version 4 Interface

I recommend to work with Postman to test the Acumatica API. Then you can proceed with your specific needs regarding your specific client app.

Acumatica offers a really good set of training courses on each area. Specifically on integrations there are 3 courses you might be interested:

Integration Training Courses

Good luck

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved