Solved

The system failed to commit the shipmentlist row

• 8 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

I used this import scenarios a number of time.  Now I am getting the below message.  I can’t seem to figure out what the problem is now.  Attached is the HTML.  

Any suggestions?  Need help.  Operations needs these orders upload ASAP.

Thank you

@Naveen Boga  Your help is always spot on.

=The system failed to commit the shipmentlist row. Field: Unit Price, Value: 0, Warning: Unit price has been set to zero because no effective unit price was found.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 8 March 2023, 09:43

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @EvanG 

Note that if Acumatica can't find a default Unit Cost, you will get the following message:

Unit cost has been set to zero because no effective unit cost was found.

Thi

Can you check if this issue related to Few stock Items or not, You can try to place a order from sales order screen with the stock Item and confirm if above error is triggering or not?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @EvanG 

I reviewed the Import scenario and able to process the records in Local instance, seems to be the issue relate to few stock Items.

Review the suggestion https://www.augforums.com/forums/everything-else/default-purchase-order-unit-cost-last-vendor-price-stock-items/

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

When I manually enter an order.  The issue is with Unit Price. 

These are promotion sales;  would making them Free items bypass this issue.

@manikantad18 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@manikantad18 - Error message

The system failed to commit the shipmentlist row. Field: Unit Price, Value: 0, Warning: Unit price has been set to zero because no effective unit price was found.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thank you for your assistance.  i was able to get the import to work.

Is there something wrong with the import that I can only process one order at time.   I manually process each order.  What is the corrective measure?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Evan

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @EvanG  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved