Solved

Payment Processing Center Issue

• 26 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have new payment processor installed in acumatica. When trying to import payment from bigcommerce. Got issue

The payment could not be imported because the combination of the NMI (CREDIT_CARD) store payment method and the NMI store order payment method is not mapped to an ERP payment method for the USD currency or the mapping is inactive in the store settings.

Please suggest what could be wrong?

icon

Best answer by hotdok 2 April 2024, 06:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @hotdok,

Have you done mapping on the Payment Settings tab from BigCommerce Stores (BC201000) Screen?

This link helps you to map the payment methods configured in the BigCommerce store with the payment methods defined in Acumatica ERP.

Hope, it helps!

Regards,

Sagar, Greytrix

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Sagar Greytrix ,

Thanks for reply. I think I have setted it up. Also I was able to import sales order and customer but can’t import payment.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Figured out issue by setting up Store payment method for bigcommerce connector

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @hotdok!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved