Solved

How to Set Up a Cloud Instance of Acumatica ERP?

• 9 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello Community,

I'm looking to set up a cloud instance of Acumatica ERP for my organization, but I'm relatively new to the process. I would appreciate some guidance on the steps involved in creating a cloud-based Acumatica ERP instance. 

Specifically, I'm interested in knowing:

1. Which cloud providers are commonly used for hosting Acumatica ERP?
2. What are the initial setup and configuration steps?
3. Are there any best practices or considerations I should keep in mind?
4. How can I ensure security and data integrity in the cloud deployment?
5. Are there any specific resources or tutorials you recommend for this process?

Your insights and experiences would be invaluable in helping me get started. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

icon

Best answer by Vignesh Ponnusamy 10 October 2023, 15:32

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Shiv77,

Following are the response to your questions,

In terms of best practices, there are extensive resource that should help you in implementing the system in an optimal way. You can refer to the different topics in the help document, https://help.acumatica.com/(W(3))/Help

To get started with the Acumatica, I would recommend you take the following learning paths in the Acumatica OpenUni that should help you get started and familiarize with the system

Feel free to reach the community if you have any questions. Good Luck.!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved