Question

How to set Stock Item Image Preview to Image Uploaded by API

• 27 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello,

I have successfully created a postman script that takes a csv reference file (Itemcd, filename) and creates the images (stored and referenced from a local source) in Acumatica on a stock item. I then set that image as the ImageURL, however, when I log into the system to check, the file is uploaded, the imageurl is updated, however, the image preview is not showing the image. What entity do I need to call to set this? I figure I could get the data in there and even if it isn’t available via api, I could do some event handler to finish it all the way.. thanks in advance!

1 reply

Hi, did you have a luck solving this?  I’m doing the same thing, however there is an arrow on the bottom right of the thumbnail you have to click this I can see the images uploaded through the API.  

What I was hoping is finding a setting that display’s the image if an image is available.  Let me know if you found anything.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved