"value": "1/31/2023"

},

"Terms": {

"value": "N30"

}

}

Console shows that request is successful and it’s status is “Balanced”

However in Acumatica it is in “Closed” state

I tried lots of vendors, lots of another combinations, but result remains the same

What I should check ?

Kindest regards

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 14 February 2023, 19:14

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Your open balance is zero. When a bill has zero balance and gets released, the release method will automatically close it as platform doesn’t expect subsequent payments for it.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Your open balance is zero. When a bill has zero balance and gets released, the release method will automatically close it as platform doesn’t expect subsequent payments for it.

Hi @aaghaei 

Thanks for response. Where I can check this option “bill’s balance” ? Can I set it manually to non-zero value in order to continue generate bills ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

If you ctrl alt click on the “balance” from your screenshot you will see what is the field you need to update with amount. 

the better alternative is to enter the exact same invoice values using interface and compare the numerical value of the header of manually entered invoice with API generated one and update the mismatch fields logic in your API connection

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

If you ctrl alt click on the “balance” from your screenshot you will see what is the field you need to update with amount. 

the better alternative is to enter the exact same invoice values using interface and compare the numerical value of the header of manually entered invoice with API generated one and update the mismatch fields logic in your API connection

Hi @aaghaei 

I tried this “If you ctrl alt click on the “balance” from your screenshot you will see what is the field you need to update with amount. ” nut nothing was happened

As I remember there is way to turn off check for available balance for Bills. But I do not remember where this setting is located. I checked AP Preferences tab, but did not found. Can you suggest how to turn off check for balance or where can I set it to greater value ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

If you are a member of Customizer role, either by above shortcut or from top right items selecting “inspect element” and then clicking on ui controls you can see the controls properties.

There is no preference for this purpose in AP. There is one for validating the document total and number manually entered that I do not believe will help you as it serves different purpose.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Ivan  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Ivan  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Yes, I choosed best answer. Thank you 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved