Solved

When create a new instance using snapshot customization project is not workring

• 27 March 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I have a customization project in my test instance and it’s working properly.

We created a news instance using snapshot in the test instance and add customization projects also .

But. My customization project screen is not visible in my new instance.

Anyone,Plz help me

icon

Best answer by ramuv9 28 March 2023, 05:47

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jeewanishalika20 

Please find the trouble shooting steps.

1. Verify the access rights for customization screen.
  2. check if you have customizer user role
  3. restart application

tHANKS

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@jeewanishalika20  Is the customization package containing the Site Maps? 

Have you reviewed the “Site Maps” screen, and your screens are showing there? and not visible on the Workspace?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Naveen Boga ,

Screens are visible in the site map profile.

But, I can’t add it to workspace and also I can’t view the screen details inside the customization project editor. In the customization project editor below highlighted details are empty in my new instance.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@jeewanishalika20 

Hi, Once you added the screen to the customization package in the old instance - please publish the package with “Publish with cleanup” option.

You will get a pop-up to save the modified changes. Click save and after publishing export the package.

Finally import the package to the new instance and let me know if you still have the same issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@ramuv9 ,

I did as you said..But, Issue is nit resolving,

This is my new instance project editor.

This is my old instance project editor.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@jeewanishalika20 

Could you please open the customization package and in Files menu click on ”Detect Modified Files”

You will get a pop-uo - click on okay/Update.

Upon update publish package and export. And Import it into new instance.

Let me know if this helps!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@jeewanishalika20 this might have already been said but have you unpublished and republished with clean up? i’ve found that resetting the cache on the “Apply Updates” screen also helps!

Thanks,

Iqra

Userlevel 3
Badge

@ramuv9 , @iqraharrison48 .

I manually created a new instance(using acumatica wizard not using snapshot) and import my cusom zip and all the functionality working fine and screen is visible. only this new instance(created by using snapshot) same customization project is not working properly (screen is not visible in the customization project editor)

Userlevel 3
Badge

@jeewanishalika20 

Try creating a new snapshot from the old working instance with maintenance mode.

Refer

https://www.augforums.com/forums/everything-else/schedule-lockout-maintenance-mode/

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved