Solved

Upload button is disabled. Any idea why?

• 24 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello all,

I am wondering if has anyone come across this issue that the “Upload” from Excel is disabled on Top of a details grid in a master-detail form (Below screenshot).

Background:

• This button was hidden initially so in the page Grid Control I set the “AllowUpload” mode to true to make it visible.
  • The user is admin and has full access.
  • The DAC keys are verified and fine.
  • The DAC didn’t have a PrimaryGraph so I thought it could cause the issue so using a DAC extension I added the PrimaryGraph to the DAC properties.
  • I have checked and there is no event/method that disables the button in Acumatica source
  • I tried to Enable the Action using RowSelected handler but I do not see this action amongst the rest of the actions.
  • I reset Caches and restarted the application.

I have no idea what else could disable the Upload action. 

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 24 June 2023, 16:08

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @aaghaei   You might have added the <Mode AllowUpload =”true”> but assuming that you have NOT decorated your GRID View with the PXImport, hence upload button is not enabled. 

Please add PXImport and check once.

Example:   [PXImport(typeof(Primary DAC))]
        public PXSelect<GRID DAC> GRIDVIEW; 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Naveen Boga Thank you very much. I was losing my mind. You are right in Acumatica Source code the view was not decorated with PXImport. I decorated the view and all works just fine. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@aaghaei Awesome! I'm glad that issue addressed and thanks for sharing the update.

Hi @aaghaei   You might have added the <Mode AllowUpload =”true”> but assuming that you have NOT decorated your GRID View with the PXImport, hence upload button is not enabled. 

Please add PXImport and check once.

Example:   [PXImport(typeof(Primary DAC))]
        public PXSelect<GRID DAC> GRIDVIEW; 

hello @Naveen Boga  is it possible to enable the Upload Button on a Filtered Processing View in Acumatica? I was able to show the upload button however it is disabled I have no idea to enable it. Thank you in advance. Take care always.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@genelitomarte18  As far as I know, it is not feasible to upload the files in the Processing screens.

If we need to add the Upload button, it requires PXSELECT VIEW and will not work with PXPROCESSING VIEW.

Moreover, processing screens are designed for background jobs hence will not support uploading the files manually.

@genelitomarte18  As far as I know, it is not feasible to upload the files in the Processing screens.

If we need to add the Upload button, it requires PXSELECT VIEW and will not work with PXPROCESSING VIEW.

Moreover, processing screens are designed for background jobs hence will not support uploading the files manually.

Thank you for your response.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved