Question

Trying to show Qty remaining to be picked on pick list SO644000

I’m modifying the pick list to have Qty Orders, Qty already Picked and Qty left to pick. I’m running into issues.

=[SOLine.OrderQty] works for Qty Ordered.

What fields would I use to show Qty Picked and Qty left to pick?

I’ve tried various combinations of things to populate either value and they are coming up blank:

=[SOShipLine.OpenOrderQty]

=[SOShipLine.OpenQty]

=[SOShipline.Qty]

=([SOShipline.Qty]-[SOShipLine.OpenQty])

=([SOShipline.Qty]-[SOShipLine.OpenOrderQty])

=([SOShipline.OrigOrderQty]-[SOShipline.Qty])

This is outside of the realm of acumatica support, so hopefully someone has some ideas on what I’m doing wrong.

Denis

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Don’t you have pickedQty field in SOShipLine DAC?

I’m new to this report writer. Are you saying I should use =[SOShipline.PickedQty] for the items already picked? If so, for the items left to pick, would I use =([SOline.OrderQty]-[SoShipline.PickedQty])?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Yes, I would give it a try.

Change the Qty Picked line, per your suggestion. Still showing up as blank (see screenshot). If there’s nothing already picked (which may be the case in this example), can we return 0? Not family with the syntax on that, but the blank isn’t confirming anything either. Thanks again for your help on this. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I am not really familiar with Report Designer, but there is an IsNull(value, nullValue) expression.
In your case it is something like this (I didn’t try): =IsNull( [SoShipline.PickedQty] , 0)

Per your suggestion, I replaced Qty Picked with:

=isNull([S0Shipline.PickedQty], 0)

It’s still showing blank (null). 

I’m sure I’m just getting the syntax wrong. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Try to change Behavior - ProcessOrder from WhilePrint to WhileRead.

zfebert56 - I made the change to WhiteRead and now I’m getting output as “Invalid table name”.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

You need to use SOShipLine instead of SOShipline.

That did something! Now I just need to make sure it’s outputting the right field in the right place. 

For Qty Picked, I have =[SOShipLine.Qty].

For Qty to Pick, I have =[SOShipLine.OpenOrderQty]

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved