Solved

Set access rights by role for a new report

• 10 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi, 

I have customized a new screen and a report and I need to set up access rights for them. For my custom screen I have set up access into delete as follows.

But for my pro forma invoice report , I was only able to set rights into granted . There was no option delete.

For reports there is no right called delete? Otherwise both granted and delete working as the same or is there any difference?

Can someone provide me an answer?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 10 April 2023, 08:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hello @oshadarodrigo64 

Granted Allows the role complete access to all the forms in the workspace. That is, these forms will get the Delete restriction level. You can, however, limit or revoke access to particular forms within the workspace for the role; if you do, the system will change the access rights for the workspace to Multiple Rights.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @oshadarodrigo64 ,

Access To a Workspace

Access To Reports
  • Reports built with the Report Designer application have the same list of available restriction levels that roles can have to workspaces.

Hope, it helps!

Regards,

Sweta

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you @manikantad18 , @sweta68 for sharing the resource.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved