Skip to main content
Solved

Sales Order Workflow Customization

• 28 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello Everyone,

I’m busy with some customizations of the Sales Order Workflow. The new flow needs to go from On-Hold to Open and from Open I’ve added an action but this action needs to do 2 checks to either put the sales order on Credit Hold if the Customer’s limit is exceeded or if it is satisfied progress to the new state called Dispatch and then from there create the shipment.

So far I’ve got the workflow to work for the customer with the satisfied limit but I can’t get the system to put the Sales Order on credit Hold if the limit is exceeded. Any ideas from someone where I might have gone wrong?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Can you share the package i presume you are using the Auto Run and a condition to set the new State

I will add the customization package to this reply. I’ve created an action that moves it from the open status to the new state. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi so i think what you are trying to do is when you Action the Order to Open you then want it to run a further action to set it to a State of Awaiting Dispatch or Credit Hold. I am a little unclear why you are doinhg anything with Credit Hold as standard Acumatica does that.

Here is how i would make it happne. Create a Condition where the Order should go to Dispatch and then on this Action set the Auto Run Allow and then set the Auto run condition. This means whent the Order goes to Open it will then trigger this action if the condition is met. You can have anonther action from the credit hold and condition and set it the same way.