Skip to main content

Hello,
I have a problem when i need to edit the BLL of "Transactions (Screen CA304000)".

When i clik to the "Release" buton, a "Post Transactions (Screen GL502000)" will be created ,and that is perfect.

My need is replace the default “ledger” by new ledger when i clik “release”.

In the BLL of Transactions, i can’t find and override the method that affect the ledger (not in release).

Best regards.

@mohamed1walha can you explain the business requirement? Why do you want to change the ledger during posting?

@Gabriel Michaud  it’s what the client wants, I want to know the feasibility of this subject.

not too sure whether or not you still need help 🙂. I deleted existing one created new ledger with same name since my tenant was fresh and it worked.

Please have a look below article it mentions it is known issue

Known issue: In rare cases, on assigning a second actual ledger to a company, the users could break the link between the company and its actual ledger even though some transactions were posted to the ledger | Community (acumatica.com)

You could add an allocation that basically does a journal out of the wrong ledger to the right ledger if you need those type of transactions to go somewhere else or even use a business event based on a generic inquiry that creates the new journal with an import scenario.  Saves doing a customisation.