Question

Push Notification Process Error (Send to target Commerce failed: (The given key was not present in the dictionary.))

• 20 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi,

I have tried to create Push Notification from my Local Instance, however there was an error occurred and Push Notification is not Processing.

Appreciate if some one can help me out with this issue.

Best Regards,

Kavindu

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

hi @khewawasam46 ,

Can you share the code which you implemented that helps to review and suggest anything.

Hi @praveenpo,

I did not write any code. just used the Defaults. Am I doing anything wrong? 

Best Regards,

Kavindu

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @khewawasam46 ,

Can you please share the push notification screen(SM302000) screenshot to check the configuration once?

Hi @jinin 

Push Notification

Business Event
Mobile Notification

Best Regards,

Kavindu

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @khewawasam46 ,

Your statement is clear, but I would suggest a slight refinement for better readability:

Could you please check the 'Track all fields' checkbox and try again? My assumption is that the system is currently only considering the 'ownerID' field, which might be empty, leading to the error.

Hi @jinin ,

I have tried in that way also, but the same error is occurring.

Best Regards,

Kavindu

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @khewawasam46 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved