Solved

Modifying Inventory Lookup for Mobile App

• 11 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I’m running into an issue where I’m trying to get the first value of Alternate ID in the mobile app but it’s not showing. Is there anyway where I can get the first value of Alternate ID for each Inventory ID. I’m trying to do this modification for the service orders screen in the mobile app.

icon

Best answer by NicholasBova52 11 April 2024, 18:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Can you confirm on the desktop site if any of the items on the grid of the Inventory Lookup dialog box have alternate IDs? I haven’t found any examples in the sales demo for any of the existing service orders/appointments. If the items don’t have an alternate ID, then the mapping is correct and the mobile screen is simply showing the field caption with a blank value.

Userlevel 1

Yes the Alternate IDs are empty for each Inventory ID. I’m going to be figuring out a way to populate the Alternate IDs. Thanks for the answer as it solved my question. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved