Solved

Link custom field to the Approve Maps as a approver for Bills and Adjustment

• 29 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have created custom field for Bills and Adjustments screen to approve the AP Bill. 

So then after I set the field to the Approve map as belows.

but it didn't work for me.
Anyone know what else should I do to work for this. I used acumatica version 22 R1.

icon

Best answer by sweta68 29 August 2023, 14:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Lalith,

I have reviewed your screenshot, and it appears to be correct. However, I noticed that you have included two steps in your approval process.

I think you need to set On Approval setting as “Complete step”. Then it first get approved by Requested by and wait for 2nd approver to completely approve the document.

Regards,
Sweta

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Lalith,

I have reviewed your screenshot, and it appears to be correct. However, I noticed that you have included two steps in your approval process.

I think you need to set On Approval setting as “Complete step”. Then it first get approved by Requested by and wait for 2nd approver to completely approve the document.

Regards,
Sweta

Hi @sweta68, Thanks for your respond.
I have done as you said. But badly doesn't work for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Lalith , In latest screen shot you have just one Approver. could you please try using Approve Document in setting.

Also I think you are missing some steps. could you please go through with below Blog: Approval Blog there is steps to add your approval workflow in preferences screen.

Regards,
Sweta

Userlevel 1
Badge

@sweta68  Thanks for your respond. After going thorough with Approval Blog.I found a way. Issue was fixed.

Thank you very much.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved